- by water jet machine
- by burning
- by sawing
- by shearing
Our specialized workplaces are able to divide all the kinds of metal, stainless, plastic, rubber, glass or ceramic materials, including their securing and supply.
- Water jet workplace consists of two separate technological devices. Cutting tables‘ areas: 4,500 x 8,000 mm and 2,500 x 4,000 mm. Both workplaces enable shapes‘ separation in 2D and 3D, following the drawings and data in electronic form. Cutting possibilities up to the thickness of 160 mm.
- Workplace where the oxygen-acetylene torch is used for cutting by the thickness of 300 mm. Cutting table size is of 6,000 x 14,500 mm.
- Material separation is executed on band-saws of 440 x 600 mm.
- Material separation on dividing shears up to the thickness of 16 mm and width of 3,150 mm.
We are offering you solution for surface adjustment of semi-finished products by using the pickling method.
Pickling method – pickling procedures for steel pickling of the class 17 (stainless materials).
Pickling results comply with the highest requirements put on these procedures.
Technical capacities of this machine
- Size of pickling material is limited by the pickling vat size. Vat size is following: l = 6,000 mm, h = 3,000 mm, w = 1,000 mm, medium level = 2,200 mm.
- Material weight up to one batch is limited by the load of feeding equipment – 4,000 kg.
Head of the Material Preparation Department
Phone: 566 643 064
Mobil: 602 751 974
Fax: 566 642 858